So you’re looking for some vibrant greenery for your home? You’ve come to the right place. Our team specialise in plants suited to the local area. Mosman has an interesting dynamic in terms of residences, mixed with older stately homes and newer apartment blocks.
We’ve curated a range mixed with native Australian plants and potted colour, alongside more popular indoor plants, perfect for your home nestled in the best part of Sydney!
Plants Mosman Range
We stock a wide range of the best plants in Mosman, but it can vary from week to week. Our typical range includes:
- Rubber plants
- Monstera deliciosa
- Fiddle leaf fig
- Devils ivy
- Potted colour
- Native shrubber
Outdoor & Indoor Plants Sydney
We're not just a usual nursery. When you visit Sunlite Mitre 10 Mosman, you can be sure you are getting the best advice. We employ three part-time plant experts who all have backgrounds in horticulture. Come and talk to the team and get some free advice on how to care for your greenery.
It seems like everyone is jumping on the plant bandwagon and stocking up their home with Instagram worthy plants. Step aside fiddle leaf fig, these are our top predictions for this year.
- String of pearls; lush, trailing plant, perfect for bookshelves.
- Olive tree; best to level up your home with a feeling of the European Summer.
- Calathea; vibrant green and purple leaves that sparks a lot of interest.
Picking up some plants for your Sydney home? Take advice from our team and you can't go wrong.
It may seem slightly obsessive, but plants are like little humans and need to be cared for in the right way. Follow our guide on these top tips to improve your overall plant growth and health.
- If your plant is getting too big, repot it into something larger. This will improve root health.
- Check to see if your plant is getting the right level of light for its species. This can greatly affect how much growth it experiences (or even affect if it lives or dies).
- Keep soil moist, but not dry or soaked. This is often the cause of root rot.
- Provide the plant with plant food. We sell this in our store at Sunlite Mitre 10 Mosman.
Garden Pots Sydney: Indoor & Outdoor Pots Mosman Range
From seed planters to decorative pots for balconies, you’ll find it in our range. If we don’t stock it, we’ll do our best to locate it and order it in-store for you.
Expert Advice & Service
Our team are trained and experienced in indoor and outdoor plant care. We’ve curated a range suited to the Lower North Shore area for plant pots Sydney. Coupled with amazing service, you won’t want to go anywhere else!