HPM switches are considered the standard in Australian electrical components. HPM is the brand that more electricians trust. The time and energy they put into every job matters to them and their clients. They rely on the most reliable tools and products to get professional level results they can count on. Sunlite Mitre 10 offers a broad range of HPM for Sydney electricians who rely on leading products for their projects.
HPM switches are available for indoor and outdoor use. The current range includes:
- Linea – A switch with a slimmer profile than traditional switch plates that blends into walls. Comes in bright colours and earthy hues to fit in any setting and décor. Linea colours bring a little more fun to HPM switches and sockets.
- Vivo – Vivo is a customisable switch that you can fit to any interior. Options range from traditional rocker switches with white coverplates to designer coloured coverplates.
- Excel – This classic switch was the first on the market with removable, snap-on and snap-off coverplates. It’s been around since the 80’s but it remains the most popular and best selling of all the HPM switches.
- Architectural Metal – These switches are made from 304-grade stainless steel and they provide a stunning finish in residential and commercial settings alike.
- Aqua – Outdoor living spaces are becoming more popular, making outdoor power essential for more residences. Choose from a range of HPM switches that are weatherproof and won’t crack under pressure. Aqua is the solution for any setting that calls for reliable and resilient outdoor power.
Sunlite Mitre 10 is dedicated to providing popular products from HPM to Sydney residents and businesses who demand superior performance. If you can’t find what you need, we’ll order it in at no extra charge. Need some help making the right choice? Contact us with your questions about our products or to place your order for quality hardware products.