1. Customer Service is Better: We know most of our customers by their first names. When you come in to our store, it's like welcoming friends or family into our home. Nothing is too hard for our customer.
2. Save time and enjoy your weekend: You don't need to spend hours walking around a large warehouse feeling lost. Our staff can help you with the right products and advice and get you in and out, so you can have more time to do what you like.
3. Specialized Product Knowledge: A lot of our staff have been working in the hardware industry for years or are ex tradies so we can help you with advice on any of your projects.
4. Community Well-being: We are locally owned and operated which means we are genuinely interested in the community around us. We support local charities, schools and community events. So supporting local stores means more for our community.
5. Keep your Community Unique: Having smaller sized hardware stores with good old fashioned service adds to the flavour and unique character of our local community, which plays a big factor in your overall satisfaction with where you live and the value of your property.
6. Creates Local Employment: Small businesses are the largest employers in Australia. The more jobs we have in our local community, the less people have to commute.
7. Keep Dollars Local: By supporting your local hardware store, your dollar goes towards supporting the community you live in, rather than shareholders of a public company.
8. Special Orders: We really care about you so if we don't stock it, we'll get it for you fast. If you need any hard-to-find or specialty hardware items that we don't usually stock, we'll get on the phone to our large network of contacts and chase it down for you. From spare parts to rare light bulbs or electrical goods, we'll rush it in for you.
9. Encourage local prosperity: Research shows that entrepreneurs and skilled workers are more likely to invest and settle in communities that preserve their one-of-a-kind businesses and distinctive character.
10. Reduce environmental impact: Locally owned businesses can make more local purchases requiring less transportation. Buying local means less packaging, less transportation, and a smaller carbon footprint.
Sunlite Hardware is your local hardware store that is an independently owned business that has been trading for over 25 years. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, so come in and see for yourself. Sunlite Hardware has three locations:
452 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction; 74 Pitt Street, Sydney; 60 York Street, Sydney
Co-Written by Steven Czeiger (Managing Director) and Ted Hodge (casual sales assistant / marketing assistant at Sunlite Hardware), aged 15, student at Cranbrook School.
Added over 7 years ago Posted by Admin at 7:12 pm